Monday 5 July 2010

times are changing.

The past 4 or 5 years have been, well, interesting to say the least. I've found a good group of like minded, open minded, enthusiastic and ambitious wonderful people. Over the years people have come and gone, but there's been a core of us, a big security blanket, and though sometimes the dynamics of the friendship are unhealthy, it has been one of the safest places i have found myself.


This is the end of an era.

Dave has a one-way ticket to Morocco, Alice is going to Glasgow for her degree, I have successfully managed to achieve the 1st year of my degree and things just feel right.

Sometimes I find myself hung-up on the past, no regrets, but a longing to be back there, to be care-free and have the world around me lightly coated in icing sugar. However, if the past 5 years have taught me anything, it's to look forward, explore, and throw yourself into any available situation! I'm scared of not living my life, the thought of surrounding myself with English people and English culture (current; tv, radio, "messy" nights, and takeaways) my entire life is daunting. Meaningless relationships with people you have nothing in common with and endless hours of X-factor.







<3

No comments:

Post a Comment