Tuesday 27 July 2010

The future is bright, the future is apple taking over the worrrrrrld.

I'm looking forward to the future, i'm looking forward to the people i will meet, the place that i will see, the situations i will find myself in. I can't help but become overwhelmed and excited about it.

Things haven't turned out as i planned for this summer, but this is not something to get hung up about, it's something to learn from; don't spend another summer in leeds.

There are places that i want to take myself and sometimes i worry that i won't achieve these things, but the more we shy away from these things in fear of rejection or failure the further away we're gonna put ourselves from having a piece of everything we want. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it?

I intend to take my cake and smear allover the place.

Bottom line being is; you make it what you make it. &even though i'm not 100% sure about making this course fit what i want to explore, i'm paying a chuffin' massive amount of cash money monies &so, socks up please. Squeezy Squeezey.

No comments:

Post a Comment