Tuesday 10 August 2010

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.




This little beauty is my grandma's charm bracelet, that she's handed down to me!
How awesome is it? When i was younger i was fascinated by all the charms, how they opened and have tiny little people or cats or other bizarres! &how each one has a tale, and were bought by specific people for special occasions or trips to different countries.

fanks grandmaaa! ♥

Check out these little gems too, proper good find at a little vintage stall at Kendal Calling.
The big keys were £1 and the small keys were 50p! Bargain! I love the little compass necklace too, from Dolls and Molls. (www.dollsandmolls.co.uk)



Win.

2 comments:

  1. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future. รองเท้า แฟชั่น เพื่อ สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful. สเปรย์ฉีดรองเท้ากันน้ำ

    ReplyDelete